PET URINE ODOR REMOVALChem-Dry effectively removes pet stains & smells from carpets and rugs in Northern Colorado
Pet Urine Odor and Stain Removal
Ideally, pets would never makes messes on our carpets or rugs. However, we all know that’s not the case and that accidents happen. Unfortunately, when these accidents involve urine, it’s not a simple clean. Your carpets and rugs are at risk of permanent damage.
Urine can seep deep below the carpet surface and ruin the pad and floor underneath if not taken care of quickly and properly. This can be incredibly expensive to take care of and replace. Luckily, Ace Chem-Dry’s revolutionary P.U.R.T.® (Pet Urine Removal Treatment) service is available. Even carpets or area rugs severely damaged with pet urine can be saved.
P.U.R.T.® is designed specifically to eliminate both pet urine odors and stains. If you’ve tried products you bought from the store or any other DIY method and the pet smells and stains are still there, give Ace Chem-Dry a call! Our pet urine odor removal services will take care of it!
What You Should Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpet
When pets urinate on your carpets, it doesn’t just stay on the surface of the fibers. It seeps lower and lower until it has reached the backing of the carpet and the flooring beneath. And does your pet like to do its business in the same spot every time?
If so, these locations can accumulate serious damage to the carpet and flooring. It’s not just the damage you have to worry about. It’s the smell too. As urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple surface cleaning does not remove these odors.
Mark did a great job, super professional and got rid of our pet stains 100%. Would recommend highly and will use again!
– Rachael L.
The carpet in my home is over 14 years old and still looks great! Ace Chem-Dry’s pet odor and stain removal service is exceptional!
– Michelle K.
That’s why Chem-Dry developed P.U.R.T.® to handle these hard to clean stains and smells, When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
Now Let’s Talk Through The P.U.R.T.® Process
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet or rug will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors. Please note that this process may take up to 48-hours to fully dry. You may want to ventilate your home slightly so that the odor can escape.