PET URINE ODOR REMOVALAce Chem-Dry pet odor removal in Loveland effectively removes pet stains & smells from carpets
Pet Urine Removal Treatment in Northern Colorado
Pets are great but their accidents are not. Pet urine leaves behind ugly stains and potent odors that seem to get stronger over time and if not taken care of right away, pet urine can cause permeant damage to your carpets, padding, and the floor beneath.
Simple DIY cleaning methods only mask the odor. Fortunately, Ace Chem-Dry offers a Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.) to eliminate pet urine stains and odors for good. Our process works at the molecular level and destroys the urine crystals to fully eliminate the odor. For carpets even severely damaged by urine, call Ace-Chem-Dry in Northern Colorado!
I had serious doubts Ace Chem-Dry could remove the strong urine odor that had been left on the carpeting throughout my house by the tenant I had living here. The odor was so strong– in every room! — that I thought the carpet I had installed less than 3 years ago could not be salvaged. Terri and Marc were awesome! My house smells wonderful and there is absolutely NO ODOR anywhere. The worst room took a second treatment but now has no odor. You really need to call these folks first to have your carpets cleaned. They are THE BEST!!!
When pets urinate on your carpets, it doesn’t just stay on the surface of the fibers. It seeps lower and lower until it has reached the backing of the carpet and the flooring beneath. And does your pet like to do its business in the same spot every time?
If so, these locations can accumulate serious damage to the carpet and flooring. It’s not just the damage you have to worry about. It’s the smell too. As urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple surface cleaning does not remove these odors.
That’s why Chem-Dry developed P.U.R.T.® to handle these hard to clean stains and smells. Our pet urine carpet cleaning contacts the source of the odor and immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
Chem-Dry’s P.U.R.T.® Process
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet or rug will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors. Please note that this process may take up to 48-hours to fully dry. You may want to ventilate your home slightly so that the odor can escape.